March 12, 2007

Music makes me high

im in a bit of a funk....
anyways I thought I'd share some of the songs on my playlist right now

AHMAD - BACK IN THE DAYS


LORD TARIQ & PETER GUNZ - DEJA VU
(I remember they did the LAGOS version...pretty tight...wish I could find it)


INOJ - LOVE YOU DOWN


BLACKSTREET - NO DIGGITY


HARLEM WORLD FEAT MASE - I REALLY LIKE IT


MACK 10 - BACKYARD BOOGIE
(couldnt find the video...but click on play...LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I remember going to school and listening to this as we rolled down PCH)

(deleted for Bijou o... ppl please tell her to DOWNLOAD THE ACTIVE X... LOL)

8 comments:

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Oh i'm first.. lemme dance a little awiloo... coupe coupe bibamba!!! Dang this is some old school.. mase before the 'pastoral work'.. that guy self.. why did he stop being a minister.. to become a 'g-unit member'... I guess that's his own interpretation of 'the lord works in mysterious ways' lol... i hope you get out of your 'funk' soon.. thats one word i never actually used before.. except to describe someones unnatural body odour.. lol

Nyemoni said...

I liked No diggity so much.......... This is quite old school girl.... Thanks for reminding me!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Get out of this you funk - i thought about yesterday - nne im still trying to recover. take care ok.

LondonBuki said...

Love Love No Diggity!!!! :-)

Feel Better x x x

chidi said...

i used to like d mase sng. I really do wonder like many people wat he is doing with g-unit. Is he dat broke to degrade himself like dat?? its such a shame

Jaycee said...

Loll...High school stuff, I remember "Harlem World...I like it, I like it, I really really like it..."

ChiefO said...

black street! where dem dey now sef.

vindication through innocence said...

jokes.these songs took me wayyy back.Jeru the damager, EPMD,Helta Skelta!!!