February 7, 2007

NaijaBlogger Bachelorette - Season Premiere

Introducing.....

THE B A C H E L O R S

*applause* *applause* *applause*

This is the time NaijaBloggers around the bloglobe have been waiting for. We searched high and lo....and all around so that Nothing but the best of the best Blogger Bachelors would be presented to you. The question now is...who will win Bachelor of the Year...who will win the hands of our lovely Bachelorette.... Yes...she is still going to remain anonymous...but only for a little while longer. We dont feel that you guys will be able to handle it all at once....


Ladies and Gentlemen...Boys and Girls...our esteemed Bachelors have been asked to give an introduction using no more than FIVE words and because a picture is worth a thousand words, they've been asked to provide a picture that represents them....

Please vote for your favorite....else they get voted off....without further ado...I present to you.....


Bachelor #1:
Maintains eye contact, crew cut
[diamond says...sounds like someone in the Marines...hmmm...wonder who?]



Bachelor #2:
4'3"bowlegged conversationalist with a hump!
[diamond says...hmmm.... a hump...well we can work with that]



Bachelor #3:
Beware the tiger's tail!
[diamond says....now this definitely has some possibilites]




Bachelor #4:
Nice down-to-mars personality, cheerful, craves intelligent conversation, witty and pretty amibitious, religious
[diamond says....I couldve sworn there was a FIVE word limit....]



Bachelor #5:
Reflective, Fun, free-spirited, eccentric freak
[diamond says...hard shell, soft heart???...I guess we'll see]






Bachelor #6:
Good Listener, Love all things trendy, Smile-a-lot, Worries-a-lot, take the day as it comes...
[diamond says...well we all love a good listener but somehow I wonder since this was to be limited to FIVE words...way to go with the good listening!!!]



Bachelor #7:
Hardworking, Caring, Strong willed, calm and could definately throw down in the Kitchen... and in the rest of the house
[diamond says....What? a Phil Collins look alike that is domesticated? too good to be true?]



Bachelor #8:
simple open optimistic realist mystique
[diamond says...mystique? mystique?? mystigue??? someone get me a dictionary AND IS THAT A NUN?]




Bachelor #9:
cooker, listener, woman-wrapper, nutt sack, smiley...
[diamond says...well at least he says he can cook...whether it tastes good or not we dont know...at least you'll get served with a smile]





okay ppl....what do you make of these introductions? see anything worthy to woo the Bachelorette. vote your choices and leave a comment...

the Bachelorette will be back later in day with a few words so be sure to check back!

31 comments:

Nyemoni said...

This girl don kolo o!!! OK wait....Lemme go back and make a choice...

Nyemoni said...

I think... No7??? Meanwhile, I like the song!!
You're my sweetie... my sugar, my honey, my lover, let me love you forever oh yeah... oh yeah

TaureanMinx said...

For me its between four and seven!

LondonBuki said...

Number Four...

Diamond, you want to put me in trouble oh!!! I came to your page and the music was LOUD!!! LOL!!!

I'll be back to see what the Bacholerette has to say.

Uzo said...

So it has begun. M liking 9 & 4

temmy tayo said...

Ok, Number 7 for me.

My lucky number!

londonnaijachic said...

i am leaning towards number 4, i wonder who it is? hmmmm!

~ Abike ~ said...

Number 4, btw i love that song !

Eagle's Nest!!! said...

Thanks ever so much for bringing back old memories ala the song "My Sweetie, My Sugar."

It's refreshing!!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

seems ppl are leaning towards #7 and #4....I personally like #2 and oh my my my THAT TIGER...so primitive...hmmmmmm

@LondonBuki...ma binu o. I will be sure to make some changes by the end of the day

LondonBuki said...

Hmmm... did not see that tiger oh... These things come to mind - Wild (primitive), devour... need I say more? LOL!!!!!

Nilla said...

From their brief description, #8 and #4

Meanwhile why do you have only 9 bachelor described and 10 bachelors to be voted for?

Nilla said...

Also #5

diamond said...

i was testing the voting thing before i posted. i had originally anticipated having 10 in all...but since I lost one...i test it using #10...

BabsBETA said...

Nice one DiAmonD. Lets see how it plays out.

I'll go for no.4.

Punchy introduction, expressive image. LOL

Nilla said...

How long does it take for the current vote results to show, cos i voted for #8 and I can't see any vote for #8?

diamond said...

the site im using shows me the updated info even if it's not updated on the page. i think i'll use another sitecode for tomorrow...ma binu Nilla...it's weird..

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I had chosen five favs, 1,4,6,7 and 9.
so I thought you could vote more than once by including all your choices, after I had chosen 1,4,6 I realised you couldn't vote for more than 3 contestants.

So I decided to chose my best 3, only to find out that the maximum vote for re-voting was 2.

So I had to make that life changing decision to vote for contestants 4 and 7.

Miss Diamond, how comes we cant vote more than once??

I will come back to check on the voting and to see if I can vote for my other contestants.

diamond said...

cant vote more than once so that it will be fair across the board...what if you decided to voteo 100 times for just one person ehn? lol

Bella Naija said...

Bachelors 4, 7 and 9

What next?
Meanwhile, I am LOVING ur blog design! Ko easy ooo

Daddy's Girl said...

Na wa o, Diamond you no dey play sha!! This is really cool - you really have some stuff up your sleeve..

Daddy's Girl said...

I was so busy enjoy the design I forgot to vote - Bachelors 4, 7 and 8.

Daddy's Girl said...

Hmmm... dis one na tire abi na wetin. I meant 'enjoying' the design.

Jaycee said...

I suggest the cooker is the best choice...I can't go with any body else. Who doesn't want breakfast in bed??? Lollll...

I also like bachelor #4 (hmmm interesting conversations) and #6...

may the bacholorette choose well...amen. Loll...

Eminie said...

Number 7 for me !!!
its so hard to get someone who is passionate about God these days

Eminie said...

Number 4 or 7 is it !
Its so hard to get someone who is passionate about God these days !!

Eminie said...

Number 4 is it !
Its so hard to get someone who is passionate about God these days !!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Oya, my votes are 4, 7 and 9. I know who 4 and 7 are, better pay me to zip it up. Not to worry, my lips are sealed.

Anonymous said...

Please who plays or sings that song: You're my sweetie... my sugar, my honey, my lover, let me love you forever oh yeah... oh yeah

Somebody help me find out please?

DiAmOnD hawk said...

im not sure who sings it but i can email it to you if you send me your email address

Anonymous said...

Yes it would be nice if you can e-mail that song to Suptakonasana@aol.com
I am tired of looking for it, thanks a lot