February 9, 2007

NaijaBlogger Bachelorette - it's all about the Bachelors today!!!

We here at NaijaBlogger Internet Broadcasting Studio (NBIBS) would like to take an episode off as our "moment of silence" for the sudden and indeed shocking death of Anna Nicole Smith.

Well actually the Bachelors are trying to regroup. You know this competition has taken alot out of them...so we need to give them some time to regroup as we get closer and closer to the finale.
give it up for all our brave bachelors people

*applause* *applause* *applause*

Yesterday's voting results will be released tomorrow morning. So please check back later.


HEY....GOT SOME TIME???



As you know we have a total of 9 Bachelors, each trying to win the hands of our lovely bachelorette and win the title of Bachelor of the Year.

Did you miss out on the last NaijaBlogger Awards by TaureanMinx?

Do you want another chance at getting an award?

Well here's your chance to win something. The G award will be presented to whoever can most correctly figure out who is who. Dont worry, You have some help

Here's a List of 15 male bloggers
Only 9 of them are part of our esteemed bachelor group
If you've never read/seen their pages....this is an opportunity to check out their blogs...and see if you can figure it out

Post your responses in the comment section


www.unNaked.blogspot.com
www.babshouse.blogspot.com
www.naijabloke.blogspot.com
www.ananthonyaffair.blogspot.com
www.boodaman.blogspot.com


ALSO

if you have any specific question you'd like to be answered by any or all of our Bachelors...then please leave that in the comment section or you can email me and it will be forwarded to them and answered accordingly

oh i almost forgot

T G I F
tune in tomorrow for a brand new episode!!!

20 comments:

LondonBuki said...

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

LondonBuki said...

I feel so dumb! I didn't think, for a second, that these guys were actually male bloggers we know... BIMBO ALERT!!! LOL!!!

Please don't waste time with the results oh!

Uzo said...

Hmm. I want to win the G award. let me go back and think about it and come back....

Nilla said...

Let me think, but how come you have to links for Chxta?

diamond said...

GOOD CATCH NILLA...will update!

Nilla said...

Ok this was/is tough, cos I don't know some of the guys on your list...

Alrighty here are my answers:

Bachelor #1 Azuka
Bachelor #2 Chief O
Bachelor #3 Anthony
Bachelor #4 Naijabloke
Bachelor #5 Naijadude
Bachelor #6 BabsBETA
Bachelor #7 Miguel
Bachelor #8 unNaked Soul
Bachelor #9 Chxta

temmy tayo said...

I am only voting for 3T

www.boodaman.blogspot.com

Alright, confessin time. I really am lost!

Nilla said...

For #9, I just used Chxta to fill the spot....LOL

diamond said...

temmy...based on the responses from the two previous posts, you have to determine which blogger is bachelor 1 to 9

Jaycee said...

Lolllll...lemme guess who some of them are:

*Azuka
*Miguel
*Babshouse
*Olawunmi
*Anthony
*Naijadude

Or maybe its just because I'm luving their blogging skills (and these are the ones I'm almost familiar with)...lollll

This is too much fun, Diamond...thanks for cracking me up this weekend. Heard u were at TERC today (boo hoo hoooooo)...

Jaycee said...

Sowwie...I couldn't really assign their numbers completely...I need to buy more time...he he he...(later)...

TaureanMinx said...

1 Naijabloke
2 Eng Ayo
3 Omodudu
4 Sola Bale
5 Olawunmi
6 Anthony A...chxta?
7 Miguel?
8 Unnaked
9 Azuka

diamond said...

hmmm....Nilla and TMinx...you each have only ONE correct answer o. if u want, i can email u which one

Nilla said...

@ Diamond
Not really surprised @ our result. The bachelors descriptions are too random.

Yes do email, my email is on my blog profile. Can you also email whether the names we had in the first place were right?

Need to stop sneaking around work...lol

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Am i eligible to give my "guesses?" Okay, here's my take on it.
#2- MIGUEL
#7- NAIJABLOKE (I'M 101 % SURE)
#9- CHIEFO

Vera Ezimora said...

Those bachelors are wayyyy too random 4 me 2 decide who is who. But I think I know who the bachelorette is. My happiness is that my love, GH is not one of them. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

By the way, Diamond, if I have not said it b4, I wanna say it now: You've lost all that is sane in you.

Which kin naija blogger internet studio? *HISS for 1hr straight*

Diamond said...

btwn nilla, tminx and bijou..they've figured like half.... good job guys....seems Bijou is going to win the G award

okay...nilla..here's a hint: Babsbeta is not one..he's still getting his house together so he didnt feel he would have enough time to devote to this

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

@Vera - LOLOLOL. internet studio - I thought it was very original. ok let me try - its too complicated. Ill wait for tomorrow's result and try again.

Nilla said...

Ok I replace BabsBETA with Olawunmi.

I don't think I'll be able to (or even want to go through the stress again) guess who's who...

Omodudu said...

I am just catching up with this..uh. Here is my opinion about these bachelors, you guys have been too nice to them. Haven't you guys attended one of those Nija weddings where the groom gets to suffer.
1.Typical Nija man very strong knows what he wants and he will not move. The 'abrupt' in his statement caught my attention. That equal, I am not good at expressing my feeling, el represente musto malos Nigerianos. Thumbs up, it is what it is.

2.This one na correct guy he has nice rhymes. He is on point. He might be a player though. Thumbs up go ahead boy.

3. This one hmmm he would do anything to get the girl. He would shed a tear if he had to but really ehn ehn this guy is hard as steel. Thumbs up, Make em pay.

4.this guy is older and composed he has done most of his playing I think he is ready to settle down. Thumbs, I respect o

5. Too many adjectives, definitely doesn't know what he wants. Straight out of the novels this one will love you for one month and his heart will move away, when the next God fearing, intellingent, lovable, what what what comes along. Thumbs down.

6.His post is too short, he is hiding something. Hmm I am undecided not enough information.

7. Also a matured guy, Thumbs up, if the bachelorette is ready to make a family choose this one. He has seen the world. Thumbs up.

8. He is not yet ready to settle jare, he would take anything, for the meantime. By the way which kinda woman is academic O. Efiko abi, boooooring. Thumbs down right there.

9. I am shy ke, and needs a woman that can carry a conversation. This guy may run from responsibility o. Undecided about him, not enough info.

Diamond you see I came thru, like I promised, we shall ensure that the bacheloretter gets the best man in BloNGville.