February 14, 2007

NaijaBlogger Bachelorette - Happy V-Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BACHELORS


Hey yall. Sorry for the break in transmission. Things have been going crazy backstage/behind-the-scenes for a minute ever since I introduced the Bachelorette o.... These bachelors sef... Anyways they're all good guys and every single one of them is great. I can personally vouch for them


This is my favorite valentine commercial. Watch it and tell me what you think




THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!
IT WASNT EASY SIFTING THROUGH THE VOTES... infact, Bijou and I had to get some Divine Intervention on this one.... so after counting and recounting and accepting bribes

The top 5 Bachelors that have made it so far are

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

Bachelors 2 4 5 7 and 8.
so please congratulate them.

a Big THANK YOU to Bachelors 1, 3, 6 and 9 for a job well done
ladies, if you're interested in any of them...you only need to holla


*****************************************************************
The next episode is scheduled to air soon...so be on the lookout!!!
*****************************************************************


Today is Valentine's day...so I wanted to dedicate this piece to ALL my bachelors....but most especially to MY #1 Bachelor ....this is for you



THE STRENGTH OF A MAN

The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders.
It's seen in the width of his arms that circle you.

The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice.
It's in the gentle words he whispers.

The strength of a man isn't how many buddies he has.
It's how good a buddy he is with his kids.

The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work.
It's in how respected he is at home.

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits.
It's in how tender he touches.

The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest.
It's in his Heart...that lies within his chest.

The strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved.
It's in how he can be true to one woman.

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift.
It's in the burdens he can carry.

- by Jacqueline Marie Griffiths




HAVE A WONDERFUL VAL'S DAY PEOPLE


HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOVE & LAUGHTER
please check out this article: ROMANCE IN NIGERIA and this as well DATING A NIGERIAN MAN
she's got some nice music on there too

11 comments:

Jaycee said...

Ooohhh...to the number one bachelor...hmmm...

Biodun said...

Happy valentine day girl! I love that publix commercial also. This competition is hittin up, wow, good job girl!

Naijadude said...

I swear I was supposed to be the first but I was busy talking on the phone anyways!

You got my heart melting when reading that, I thought it was for me, unknowingly that it was my illusion, its Bachelor #1 ... :(

Happy Vals hun! Have a great day

LondonBuki said...

Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

Uzo said...

Oh diamond....This thing took on a life of its own right....So what's next now?

TaureanMinx said...

Happy valentines day!!!! The poem is so true.

Vera Ezimora said...

Ehm xcuse me, but where is 2Face's song?! That's the only reason I'm here @ 8 am o! Now, where is the song?! Diamond, don't play wit my emotions. Put 2Face's song back on ASAP

And ehm, how r the bachelors responding to the bachelorette?

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Happy Vals day to you too Diamond - loved the add.

Ms zee said...

i want to be a bachelorette o....
Happy love day baby!

azuka said...

Well, back to popcorn munching for me!

temmy tayo said...

Better late than never. How was ur valentine?