February 22, 2007

Music Im Feeling: Nelly Furtado (acoustic)

It's been brought to my attention by some of my blogfriends offline that I havent been blogging....I thot it best to stay the course w/Bachelorette...and after the reveal I'll share some of what's been going on with you guys and part of it includes a happily ever after type story....so anyways....

Right now I dont have much to say in words. Alot of times I think in music...kinda like speaking a different language. Ask my friends. they'll be chatting or talking to me all of a sudden this song pops in my head brought up by a word...a phrase...Ive got all these lyrics and melodies floating in my head...

I didnt really like this song until I heard this version. I didnt hate the song...it just really didnt appeal to me...too much background noise. Music can be interpreted in different ways...you can like one version of a song done by one person but hate it when the same thing is sung by someone else...u dig? Like I like the not so popular version of Aint no sunshine by Lighthouse family and the version of If I aint got u with Alicia Keys and Usher...

Now what got me about this music video - is the guy....his sound effects...the way he echoes himself....tight tight tight....PAY ATTENTION and Nelly Furtado really can sing...honestly i wish i had this on CD so i can put it on nonstop play and finish synchronizing my special dance steps with the hair brush mic and pouted lips and funny head movements.....




so what do you think????

by the way I'll wait until Uzo chooses her guy before revealing who the Bachelors are....so stay tuned till monday

dont forget TERC is tomorrow at 5am - 6am us eastern standard time
Dial in #: 605- 990- 0100
Access Code: 161292#

7 comments:

Favoured Girl said...

Hey girl glad to see you back. Hope you are ok?

LondonBuki said...

Oh No, I forgot my earphones today so I'll have to wait till I get home to listen to the song...

I noticed you weren't 'blogging', I thought you wanted to concentrate on the Bachelorette show.

Anyway, hope you are doing good and looking forward to reading about what's been going on and your happily ever after story...

Enjoy your weeekend.

Anonymous said...

there seems to be trouble brewing on bella's comment section on the genevieve annversary.
biko, intervene- i just want to read anyone, genevieve or true love!
its funny,girls!

Jaycee said...

Can't wait for the revealing of Uzo's new man..he he

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

so will you be putting the post up tonight - casue I cant wait. Hope it all turns out well.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

nelly furtardo rocks!!!

Migdana said...

People should read this.