January 1, 2007

My message to YOU

2 0 0 7
(click on the link)

My prayer is that we all have a joyous, prosperous and Holy Spirit Filled 2007

You will be uncommonly favored this year

The Lord who protected you to witness the beginning of this year shall bless you, prosper you, guide and direct your path and protect and keep you to the end without any sorrow

This is your year of breakthrough....God will expand your territory

I pray this for you in the Matchless name of Jesus... AMEN

You guys are awesome... I love you guys

From my family to yours...Have a Glorious and Joyous New year

Diamond Hawk

9 comments:

chainreader said...

Amen!

and a wonderful new year to you too!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen - I claim all the blessings in Jesus Name - Amen.

SapphireAster said...

Amen Diamond..happy new year to you too! I claim all the blessings. May God continue to bless you this year.

Jaycee said...

A BIG AMEN to that DiAmOnD...and definitely a reciprocative prayer to you too. What you pray for others will definitely happen to you as well in this year!

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Happy New Year Sweetie... Amen to all the prayers.. It's looking to be a fantastic year indeed... God bless you and yours

NaijaBloke said...

Amen!!!! ..U have a wonderful and prosperous year as well.

On the message i sent to u ..everybody started laughing in the church too o when he said that.

Biodun said...

Amen in Jesus name!! happy new year dear!

Vera Ezimora said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

I dunno why but I couldnt stop laughing @ "the matchless name of Jesus." It is indeed matchless, but funny nonetheless.

AMEN to all ur prayers. Lord knows I need them all. Thanks babe

diamond said...

aahhhh Vera...that's Naija o...got it from my mom....but I feel you...

amen to all the prayers for you o...hopefully this year we will see more than just your eye :-)