November 17, 2006

My meditation for today

Psalm 138
A psalm of David.


1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will sing your praises before the gods.

2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness;
for your promises are backed
by all the honor of your name.

3 As soon as I pray, you answer me;
you encourage me by giving me strength.

4 Every king in all the earth will thank you, Lord,
for all of them will hear your words.

5 Yes, they will sing about the Lord's ways,
for the glory of the Lord is very great.

6 Though the Lord is great, he cares for the humble,
but he keeps his distance from the proud.

7 Though I am surrounded by troubles,
you will protect me from the anger of my enemies.
You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me.

8 The Lord will work out his plans for my life --
for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
Don't abandon me, for you made me.

9 comments:

Onada said...

Amen Amen Amen. i'm actually going to print this out! i need to...thanks for sharing!!

i just realised i didnt link you on my blog. will be doing so on my next update!!! have a great weekend.

angie said...

Amen!!!
It is really good and wonderful to give thanks to GOD.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen - The Lord is indeed a good God who deserves all our praise.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

on a different note - temmy blog has disappered what can be done - my computer skills are very limited when it comes to web developement- she is now on: http://temmytayo2.blogspot.com/

LondonBuki said...

Amen!!! I read this to my Mummy recently.

temmy tayo said...

Thanks for sharing this. My blog disappeared today and in haste i have actually statred 2 new blogs. I think i will stick with this one jare.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Amen!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

OK D - Im finding it hard to leave a comment on your current post - so what are we to do -

diamond said...

ok...i thot it was only me experiencing the issues...it seems it's working now