November 27, 2006

5 Weird/Random Things about me....me

Uzo tagged me...
Okay...this is hard...why? because there is nothing weird about me... None that I can think of anyways so I'll just put up some random things

Accent: My accent changes with my mood. I've been accused of having a british/valley girl/east coast/ southern twang accent. I do it subconsciously most times but there are few times where I purposely change it...it's fun...and Im good at it...if Im frustrated I tend to sound british...I cant help it...but if im talking normally then I tend to sound like I was raised in Cali with a hint of newyork (i had an english teacher from NYC so i kinda picked up some words the way she would say them and they've sorta stuck with me since highschool)

Language: Hmmm...well not necessarily language...but I dont speak pidgin english and I will not respond to you if you speak to me in it. Few times I might make an exception but it cannot become habit...if you continue I will just look at you as if you're not really speaking to me and may change the topic...or you'll keep hearing me say "im sorry...what did you say?" well it's not necessarily weird...this is along the lines of chatting and constantly making grammatical errors...makes me cringe especially when it's done on a consistent basis...ive been known to stop chatting with ppl just for that

Pain: The receptors in the body for pain and pleasure are the same (dont quote me on this)... I agitate things more that are painful. For instance...I have a toothache...I will continue to bother it until it becomes almost unbearable...then I stop and then the feeling afterwards...is like relief...pleasurable relief

Fart: okay....this is kinda weird...but i like to smell my fart...nasty yes...but it's mine...oh my goodness...this may be deleted shortly

Phone calls: I like to talk...but the thing is I can fall asleep in an instant...like you'll hear me talking...all of a sudden...there's nothing...but that's not the weird thing... When Im talking on the phone...if im sleepy...I dont know why...different things come in my head and I will just start saying them...as in lets say we're talking about President bush and the war in iraq...but im feeling sleepy right...then I may see like pineapples in my mind or something..all of a sudden you'll hear me asking about why you're eating pineapples...or why are the pineapples running....things that dont make sense...just totally off subject...

9 comments:

angie said...

Flol@"art: okay....this is kinda weird...but i like to smell my fart...nasty yes...but it's mine...oh my goodness...this may be deleted shortly".
i would like to hear ur /valley girl/east coast/ southern twang accent.

temmy tayo said...

Lol at smelling your own fart. Nnyaamaa.....

Uzo said...

Oh dear. LOL. Girl you are something else....

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!!!

I am the same when it comes to feeling sleepy, I start to talk utter nonsense and it is hilarious!

Have a nice week :-)

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

LOL - Diamond you are krass - Smelling your fart - plus sleep talking when chatting on the phone - Girl you are too funny -

Biodun said...

Ok, that whole sleeping while on the fone cracked me up, Wot is up with smelling ur fart, I do that too (sometimes). I have a valley girl accent too, that is how I talk @ work sometimes, lol

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

lmao... babe your are funny oh but smelling your fart.. hehe.. thats just jokes... as for me i quit farting two years ago(lol.. thats my story and im sticking to it!!!)oh my gosh i'm so like that you should hear me when I sleep i talk the rubbishest stuff... I'm talkin about the reason why Osama is in hiding, the reason why black people are black.. trust me.. my friends just think i'm nuts!!!great writeup... too too funny!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

you ladies are pretending that yall dont do the fart thing..thanx biodun for keeping it real o jare...lol

ONB..we have to dissect that your story...

Vera Ezimora said...

lol. You love smelling your fart. Haha. That's just nasty, but I do it too. I can't say I like doing it, but I do it to see if it smells good. So far, it hasn't smelt good. Haha!

And girl, I totally feel you on that talking gibberish when you're sleepy. I have done it too. In fact, I do it all the time.