October 11, 2006

Overwhelmed


I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone that showed me love on my birthday...in thoughts..words...and gifts!!! :-) I cried yesterday morning because I was overwhelmed. I was amazed that people were contacting me to wish me a happy birthday.I was just happy that people even remembered.

I got woken by constant beeps from several text messages...my mother called me very early as well. I know she was praying for me and Im sure I was saying Amen but I couldnt really remember anything she said so I called her back when I was fully awake. I know I did a post and I came online to check on it and I had messages from some of my favorite people in Blogsville. My dad called and we listened to some KSA songs over the phone. My ever busy brother called me from Hawaii. I was surprised actually. He always acts like he's too too busy for anything....but he remembered his baby sister. I chatted with my sister and her boyfriend all morning. People that I hadnt even reminded were calling me....emailing me...texting me.... Blogger Boo called me...I was tripped that he remembered. He's a great guy. My cousin in Manchy called me later in the evening and is getting me the ONE gift I really really want. All I can say is God is great and I've been favored. I felt loved....by God...by everyone. It was the most amazing feeling...I just had to cry. Infact, I surprised myself by what I was feeling...I didnt know I would feel....sooo much you know. A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone. Thank you for all your prayers...and I know that they'll be answered according to God's Will. I have the most awesome circle of friends and family

So.... in appreciation, please have a slice of one of my favorite cakes....it's on me! It's from ColdStone Creamery. It's Strawberry Passion. It's heavenly. Or if you're chanced to go to the actual creamery...try their apple pie a la mode ice cream in a waffle cup...that's my favorite

Thank you guys once again. God bless you! Amen!!



oh...I almost forgot to add that I played the lottery yesterday...megamillions...praying that I would hit it big time...I understand how this can quickly become an addiction. The person at the counter had to teach me how to play cuz Ive never played before...not even 1 of my numbers showed up o...nonsense! As tempting as it is I think I'll keep my hard earned dollars and not waste it again. But seriously I was praying to win...wouldnt that have been great? I already was planning what I would do with it...pay off all my friends debts from school or whatever...buy my sister a car....I talked to my sister yesterday about me playing...told her I was praying to win...she said something to me that I'd never thought of...she said God answers prayers...it just may not be the answer you want. Hmmm...Thought that was interesting...cuz I guess I always figured God answering prayers meant "YES" to what I was praying for...

12 comments:

LondonBuki said...

I want TWO HUGE slices please!!! LOL!!!

Glad you enjoyed your day.

x

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

My blinging lady, and u really think i don't know who Blogger Boo is? Remember Bijouxoxo knows everything, as in she's just too hot for u to handle. Glad u had fun. I take it that it's either u found the Serenity keyholder at Walmart or u don't want it again. Have a blessed day, chica.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

You know you can tell me who blogger boo is in codes. Im good at talking in secret unheard languages.

Is it secretlytorelfine man.

LOL. As always - happy you had a fab time on your bday.

SapphireAster said...

Happy Belated Birthday...I'm sorry I missed it after watching the countdown for so long. I
'm glad you had an awesome birthday. Its great to feel loved!
You have given me another excuse to visit coldstone tomorrow..ITS ON!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

men...Life im trying to decode your code o...lol. reminds me of math class in high school...that was fun...i forget the name of the actual topic in math that deals with codes...but i loved it all the same

Biodun said...

Oops, sorry am 2 days late, but happy belated bday girl!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey biodun...better late than never...thx babe

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

You know secretly#"tor+@el u know ..
LOL...I hope its the right one coem to think of it, I sometimes cant even decode my own code.

Haha - funny though

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hmmm....funny enough my intent was never to make blogger boo a secret...as in i assumed ppl know who it is...but i wont say anything now...dont want to embarass him but LIFE you've got me cracking up as in GIRL I CANNOT DECODE NADA O...lolllllllllllll
please use a different code...lol

where's is Bijou. sebi she said she's the know all. let her come and decode

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

This one pass me o. LOASCM werrin be dis? Anyways, as for u my blinging lady, u know u and blogger boo can run but can't hide. I KNOW WHO HE IS, YES I DO AND THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO TO CHANGE MY MIND THAT IT'S NOT HIM. The one who keeps putting a smile on ur face, that smile has been on ur face since ur b'day. Now tell me the great Bijou isn't always well informed. Shio! Abegi comot mae i see road jere. Abi u want me to give u more info on ur comment section about him, so that ur nyash will be exposed and the whole blogsville will know who he is? I won't put his initials o, but they'll still know who i'm talking about. Gosh! I'm too much as in always on point.

diamond said...

hmmm..Bijou i promise u don kolo...what is all this speech you're giving
...abegggggggyyyyyyyyy.... LOL
girl i was crying before i read this post...now you've got me laughing...
thx

diamond said...

maybe Life is doing some japanese coding...