September 7, 2006

Why is it I typically post at odd hours...im telling you guys...my sleep pattern is so way off
Anyways...I said previously I felt myself getting sick right? Well I just finished the bottle of Nyquil I got yesterday. Will start on Sudafed later today. Being sick is no joke. And of course I think Im superwoman so I try to go on about my business. Didnt work today so I ran errands as well as went shopping. The air outside did me good although it was a bit taxing for me to carry on as if I was 100% together. Found some cute shoes on sale...more brown to add to my brown/black collection...pathetic I know. I do have some red...it's my fave color by the way. I went by BP today and got gas for $2.45. Can you believe it? The price is coming down...Thank God! People think it's a trip that I wont get gas anywhere else but BP no matter the price. I just feel like they're the best....why? I dont know.
Watched Project Runway...love it! Glad I woke up in time for it. I hope Michael wins...he's a black guy from the A..but really he has this tooth that sort of hangs out when his mouth is open...what's up with that? It's just that ONE. I hope he wins so he can get that fixed. But I love his designs...he's absolutely Fabulous. You guys know Im a Fashion Designer...no? Well I am amongst other things but I tell you...I dont like cutting and sewing...I just want to see the finished product. But I like things done to perfection as well and I dont see how it will if I dont do it myself...see my dilemma here? Started learning to sew cuz my sister envisions me making her wedding gown, not just designing it. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE...that's a strong word...okay...i do not like sewing and cutting and pinning and all that crap. I just want to draw draw draw...just remembered something: when I was younger, I used to draw ppl kissing and "stuff"...got in trouble once...
Went blog surfing..updated my links and found some cool sites...that's why you see a birthday countdown...i think it's cool. Check out the Diamond-Approved blog listing on the right of your screen...those are some blinging ppl right there...
I didnt think I would get drowsy right? but I was knocked out soon after drinking the Nyquil earlier today and now.... I dont know why I think the natural science/biological laws dont apply to me. Anyways I dont think I can remain coherent enough to type what I really want to....my eyes are losing focus...not sure I'll work tomorrow
Im trying not to let my imagination run but...You guys, Im looking for my boyfriend o...I dont know where he is. If you find him, could you tell him to call me or text me...his name is Bob

7 comments:

bob...sorry, ai'hammedyourbob said...

Hope you get well soon, hope your designs kick ass...show us some of what you do why dont u?
Give up on finding bob, we got involved in a road-rage incident and he's now swimming with the sharks. Ah well, pleanty more bobs and Aihammeds in the sea. Get well soon.

mosaic said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Nyquil is the best! It will definitely have you knocked out and feeling woozy later.

You know you're wrong for picking on that boy's snaggled-tooth....LOL.

NaijaBloke said...

Pele Diamond... Hope u feel better soon.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Ahhh! My blinging lady has a cold. Tylenol Multi symptom's the best. Hope u feel better soon sha. Just say u're using style style to solicit for presents.

Send me ur mailing address. I'll mail u Okin biscuit (do u prefer the square or round one?), Buttermint, Malta and some tomtom. If u'r good, i may add Cabin biscuit too.

Diamond said...

@Delot...you never cease to put a smile on my face...you're great

@Mosaic...im bad...snaggled tooth ehn?...now why didnt I think of that...

@NB....havent seen you around in a min...se ko si

@Bijou...are you teasing me...or are you for real...cuz men if you're for real...let me not get my hopes up too much :-)

NaijaBloke said...

Diamond ko si o..just been busy for a min jere,but I guess I have to do what I have to do when i have to do it.

Hope u r feeling better now dear.Saw all the MP3s u sent ..thx a bunch and dont worry I will bombard u with some this weekend.

Hope u found Bob sha.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Im feeling much better...it really sucks being sick...i hate it hate it hate it...

as per Bob...see me see wahala...
Delot offed him...