September 14, 2006

Guilty until ...

Okay...havent had anything to talk about really. Yall know I was sick for a bit. I did nothing but chill out and stare at the computer all day. Chatted, downloaded music and watched how annoying Tyra is with her talk show. For the people who showed me love, in thoughts, words or/and deed...mucho gracias!!!

Okay...so Im at work this morning...and my manager says she has to pick a bone with me right?
So my mind is racing through anything I could possibly have done wrong for the past couple of days since I got back...NOTHING. I've actually been good at work. Trying not to read blogs and go online for any reason except when Im on break or there's some lagtime between my duties

So I ask her what?

Okay here's the deal. We're hiring big time at work (if you're in atlanta, email me if you're looking for a job). Before you can actually start working, you have to go through a period of training. Training consists of going thru the different laws/rules of working for our company and also a "hands-on" session if you will. This is where the new-hires shadow a seasoned employee for a short period of time.

From time to time Im asked to help out. No problem. I know most of everything...Im well seasoned.

How about some nonsensity....stupid idiot of a girl (and of course it would be a girl)...went and told the person training them (her Teacher if you will) that I did something that was clearly unbecoming of an employee. That I was rude to the clients...disconnected several phone calls I received and instead of working, I was shopping online. I did all this yesterday.

Now get this...I had system issues so I wasnt really working yesterday. I was actually doing other administrative things. Ok let me not lie....I was gisting and laughing up a storm with some coworkers. No one shadowed me at all. So this was a LIE. Now I dont doubt that this person may have shadowed me at some point but it wasnt in the last couple of days. I have to wonder why she would say that. You see my name is not common here. Im the only Diamond that works for this company. So why it is my name she chose to defile out of that her dirty, guineaworm-infested mouth is beyond me.

I dont like this at all. My manager has said she just wanted to clear things up with me first and she would go back to her source. I told her to tell me who her source is. I will go back to them myself and let that person tell me who this idiot is. I am pissed off.

If it was true...I would humble myself and admit it and move on. But this is false. I have been falsely accused. See, what I dont like is that, this information will stick in the minds of those who've heard it. Oh that Diamond girl is this this that. Ruining my reputation for no good reason. Who is this devil. I said a short prayer in between cursing this person out.

I've told my manager.... I dont want anyone to shadow me anymore. And get this, I dont even shop online. It's just not my thing. The most I do is look thru Bestbuy.com and Circuitcity.com for my electronics and stuff. There are a few times that I go through Amazon.com. I dont really do this at work. Now...had they said...you were found reading people's blogs and stuff...okay...Im GUILTY of that one. Is it not work that Im typing this one now?

Let me catch who that person is...
you guys know how it is now....you're guilty until proven otherwise no matter what anyone says. I mean my manager said she had a bone to pick w/me right? meaning she thot me guilty at first.

abeg o....for my plea in this case, let me borrow Shaggy's phrase... It Wasnt Me! No evil formed against me will ever prosper...Amen!!!

14 comments:

Uzo said...

Oh Boy. I am so sorry this is happening. The BS of work never stops

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen, No weapons. The Lord has already prepared a table for you in the presence of your jealous enemies. The God that helps you will not allow you to be put to shame. It is well.

Onya Baquebeich said...

"Awon alakoba oshi" lol. too funny. pele.
and oh, its shaggy actually, not sean paul

Diamond said...

@Delot: thx for the correction...i knew at the back of my mind it was wrong...

@Uzo: imagine o. been working at this place for a min, it is now this temporary worker that wants to put sand in my garri

@Life...AMEN AMEN AMEN...thx girl

LondonBuki said...

HA!!! "Oloshi" and "Alakoba Oshi" - SERIOUS!!! Don't stress yourself dear... some ppl cannot mind their business especially nuisances at work.

Miss D, I am so tired so I'll do the songs tomorrow.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

@Buki..no stress...whenever you're ready...dont let it pass tomorrow o :-)...cuz it's friday so i gats to get down...anytime is fine for real though...

maybe i was a bit too harsh...hmmm...but i went to work all happy, ready to have a good day and this was what greeted me... so I've edited it and removed the stuff... when i told my friend she said "tush ppl dont use such words"...hmm...ok...so it's gone

Emeka said...

Sorry 'bout ur feelings, but such things happen, its life.

hey will u make out time to join my meme, visit my blog to see it, u'll love it.

Biodun said...

Pele girl, awon gbe bo run buruku/ over sabi. Hope everything gets sorted out. Now am curious as to who u r...hmmmmmmm since u live in atl n all.

Diamond said...

hmmmmmmmmm....LOL

NaijaBloke said...

@Delot and Diamond ..trust naija now..I heard the naija remix of that song and the title is "No be me"

Pele Diamond .. the gurl just wan kiss ass for some favours ni jere.I for tell u make u go slash her tires but make I no teach u bad thing ...LOL

Have a nice weekedn jere dear and lemme know if u like Maxwell cos I have all his songs o.

diamond said...

no be me...lol...gosh...i want to hear that...
yes...i like maxwell
did u like the beyonce

Soul said...

you know what?...
Always.. ALWAYS watch your back in the corporate world.

It's dog eat dog out there so be careful. people will have absolutely no second thoughts about saving their own necks even if it means putting yours on the proverbial chopping board.

Be well.

TaureanMinx said...

Haters will always be around. Hope its all cleared up now.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

oh my...i found out who it was....and i saw that heiffer today...I've been warned not to say anything to her...so im going to let my "eyes" give her some serious "tongue" lashing...

talk about a snake in the grass...this lady is like 45 years old...we were flowing really well...she talked about her kids...i gave her compliments upon compliments and my goodness...this is a shock....