September 5, 2006

Girls Gone Wild

so im bored at home...have to go shopping...need some dayquil to drink. People think Im crazy that I drink it...I just cant do the recommended dosage...I need to get well fast! Hung out with my baby cousin yesterday. He was born a mere 2lbs...but if you see him now... He is one of the reasons I believe in the miracle of God and Doctors and Technology... and it is because of him that I wont EVER touch kidney....YUCK. that stuff is nasty. Had to cook it for his mom cuz she needed iron ...made some nice vegetable stew with it but it STINKS and it looks AWFUL...NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN will i buy it...touch it...cook it
Anyways, I feel myself getting sick...and that's a no no...dont wanna take time off work because my leg must touch England for at least two weeks this year...but i've been sniffling the whole day and the telltale signs of getting a stuffy head are beginning to show themselves...I kinda knew it would happen...my cousin was sick last week. He still had a runny nose and all and he was slobbering all over me,...it was cute...and he has this thing of wanting to bite you...a kinky man in the making??????? He's got two bottom teeth now and he's soooooo fast. If you close your eyes, he woulda crawled to the end of the room. That was my day yesterday which Im about to pay for. I also got the DVD, Real Love...naija movie. Heard it was really good. Im going to burn the DVD...I hope it's burnable sha
Anyways Im watching Tyra's show...and the creator of Girls Gone Wild, Joe Francis, is on there. You know...Tyra...I just dont think she's objective enough to run her talk show. I remember she interviewed this lady from Georgia who had sex with a teenage boy and had his baby. They put her in jail and they put the boy in Detention. This stupid lady helped the guy escape and sent him a cell phone and money...as if no one would trace it. Tyra lit a match in that lady...she's too passionate. It is her show so I guess she can run it anyway she wants but I feel she doesnt allow the guest to tell the whole story du2 her constant/passionate interruptions. As for me Im hoping to reach Oprah's status one day
Anyways this guy from Girls Gone Wild...who can blame him...He's capitalizing on free things. He's built a multimillion dollar empire because of the girls that have gone wild. And they only get a free t-shirt or hat for their services meanwhile he makes tons of money. Too bad for the girls because they sign a Release Form. His south of the border house is paradise epitomized...
So Tyra interviewed some girls on it...as in why are you taking your clothes off? his empire is bigger than Hugh Hefner's...all you get is a t-shirt...blah blah blah. I totally see the point she's trying to make. But you have to understand that your idea of fun is not everyone else's. The girls were unsure of how to answer her questions. She asked about their parents and in an extremely annoying valley accent, they were like "it's spring break and we just wanna have fun"
Can I say this...these girls are stupid and most of them are inebriated and a lot of them have no business being unaccompanied for Spring Break
But get this...if you are unfortunate to have gone wild and wake up the NEXT DAY and are filled with regrets, you can call and opt out...but you only have 24hrs.
Dr Drew...relationship expert...was on the show to let us know why girls do go wild. People tend to gravitate towards exhibitionism..it feels good. Alot of times drugs and alcohol play a role in this. Tyra had a poll on her website and 44% of the people who responded said they would go wild.
Anyways watch out for the GGW cruise...girls get to go for free. And a younger hipper version of Hooters... Joe Francis is a smart man!!! Two private jets, helicopter, $25million pad....all because people are flashing their boobs, masturbating on camera and all that... There's even a Guy's Gone Wild.
So...would you go wild...is there a price tag for you if you would?
gosh...I just sneezed...this cant be good...off to the drug store...maybe I'll flash someone on the way...just to know what it feels like...





yeah right! please pray for me that this "sickness" goes away w/in 24hrs

3 comments:

Biodun said...

Hope you feel better girl, get some rest n drink plenty of fluids. As par GGW, the guy is doing well for himself n who can blame him, there r always going to be crazy girls acting the fool why not capture it now, lol. And nah, wont even show my legs for money, lol

NaijaBloke said...

Hope u feel better O Diamond.

Asper GGW ..like u said the guy is just smart and making money off girls and he does not even pay them,but have u noticed that all the chics r always white chics not even 1 Asian chic.

Like one friend that I used to work with said,he used to be a drug dealer and just got out when I met him.. he said the highest drug users in America r white chics.I guess GGW proves it atimes.

Have a nice day and take it easy.

Onya Baquebeich said...

get well soon madam.