August 7, 2006

Okay

so I was at the Mall in the early morning. Went running in the parking lot
had parked my red convertible
I was holding an umbrella because of the threat of the rain

All of a sudden there was an SUV and this silver mercedes convertible right

The SUV waited for the Mercedes to turn from the parking lot into the main road going in the opposite direction from the SUV...you know like a courtesy type thing. When just like that it crashed right into the SUV. I dont know how it missed it

And the SUV just started driving o...as in with the accident...just drove forward. I dont know if it was shock or what....it was driving the Mercedes forward

Then this man came running and picked up something from the accident site. Looked like a catapult and fired something towards my direction

So I ran back into my car and started driving off then I turned back to park it because I was scared to drive the car. These people seemed dangerous. Im not sure if this was like a gang war or something

I got out of my car then started running home because the Mall is down my street...like 5miles...then I thought better of it. Doesnt it make sense to get my car. Maybe I too was in shock.

So I went back to my car and it was missing

I had left the keys and my cell phone in the car

Can you imagine?

22 comments:

DiAmOnD hawk said...

it was all a dream o...but can you imagine such a thing happening

it was even more bizarre because of a sudden it was late at night, my dad had come to get me...my dad that's hundreds of miles away. I was back in Los Angeles...trying to report the theft and get a rental

i guess this is what two hours of sleep does to you

Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

roflmao when i read the post i was laughing and i got to the end i didnt know what to think then i read ur comment that it was a dream. thats a really wierd dream to have tho lol. gurrrrl!!

SapphireAster said...

Hahaha....I was gonna ask if it was a dream or what. that sounds like a hella crazy way to start a day! Yeah...I agree its a weird dream. See you keeping me in suspense!

diamond said...

yes....most definitely a dream...i dont even own a red car..talkless of a convertible...with the way i drive, i dont even think red would be a good idea...even though it's my favorite color

Onada said...

lol HAHAH u caught me there! i thought it was real.

Biodun said...

men I was about to ask u if u had comprehensive coverage n had filed a police report, lol..weird dream though

NaijaBloke said...

I was just abt to ask u if it was April fool again on ur side of town.
Diamond u r a case ...maybe u shd try writing a suspense for all this Nigerian directors cos all the Nigeria movies I have seen in my life,u alrdy know what is going to happen before u get to Disc B or even Disc A Part2

Miguel said...

man you got me cracking up...but one thing i know about babes...they'll forget everything in the car but their cell phone...walahi talahi they never forget that..how they do it beats me!

Sola Baale said...

Pure Jokes...I was about to say that you are now involved in gangsta wars...LOL

Uzo said...

I was so scared for a moment. Good one

Diamond said...

Uzo didnt mean to scare you o...imagine if that REALLY happened after what just happened with my car. I think I would just go mad completely and buy a bicycle

Anonymous said...

Diamond, did u ever go to that wedding u were invited to in ATL. I wanna know how it went down?

DiAmOnD hawk said...

@Anon...ended up not going but heard alot about how fabulous it was...from friday to saturday...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

maybe i'll have someone who went...do a post on it...but when i find where the pics are at...i'll be sure to post them...maybe i can even get some soon...we'll see

Luminus said...

Damn, you had me there. That'd have been incredibly crazy if it was real. Wetin you dey do wey you no sleep?

diamond said...

@Anon...Miguel was there...go to his page...

@luminus...maybe i should make a movie out of something like that..then at the end...it'd be like IT WAS JUST A DREAM..u think that would fly?....maybe not

Belle said...

good one!!!

Tola said...

lol...i actually thought it was true...good one

Onya Baquebeich said...

hook, line, and sinker...i was about to ask what ghetto you live in.

ThaJournalist said...

that is really insane, LOL!...you have a very vivid imagination..or so it seems...

TaureanMinx said...

roll eyes lol! Good one!

Anthony Arojojoye said...

If I were you, I would have woken up & run outta the window.