August 30, 2006

Cooper - Decaler

Meeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn
that video is something else!!!!
I finally watched it today...My cousin sent me the link so I was like let me finally check it out...
whoa whoa whoa...
that girl can shake wiggle bounce....ALL-O-DAT
I bet she can do some hurtful acrobatics
my future husband HAD BETTER NOT watch it and start making all sort of requirements....maybe with small practice I can move like that...LOL

let me start practicing...for those of you that haven't seen it...click the video link below

Video

5 comments:

Onada said...

mennnn i posted this video on my blog and FAILED MISERABLY trying to reattempt her stunts!! my back ohhhh

diamond said...

onada...your back too ehn? i wish i'd known before i tried.. :-)

Onya Baquebeich said...

i love african women.

Africainement said...

Very good but the style of dancing is actually dombolo not so much couper decaller..but hey if it's not broke don't fix it:)

diamond said...

i was wondering when she said it was a "naija" dance...i just thot it's one id never seen...thx for the clear up marie