July 20, 2006

Insurance issues

Im having major insurance issues...I can see Im going to have to break out my thesarus for these people. Im having issues with both my insurance company and other other party's...I cant believe this. It's been a month since the accident. It's okay. They're taking advantage of my ignorance and in exchange Im giving them whiplash with my tongue. Progressive Insurance and United Auto Insurance Group suck! They are a bunch of incompetent people who want to stress me but I'll show them that "stupid" wasnt my birthmark when I was born

Im just going to chill a bit and not rush anything. I decided to file with my insurance company but in the incasity that the other company is giving too much stress, they dont want to pay as much. They (progressive) estimated my damages to be about $700 meanwhile the dealership estimated $1600...Ive been going from manager to manager with my own insurance company...they're all ridiculous. Well Im writing a lovely letter about them to the Georgia department of Insurance...you see...the insurance companies dont want to get written up...cuz it affects them when it's time to renew their license...if anyone has any complaints...PLEASE WRITE...it helps the consumers....it's helps you and me...need help writing a letter...let me know.

Finally listened to my voicemail messages. Just found out Im an aunt again. Life is good in Lagos. My brother is an architect and he's so busy...so Im wondering when they even had time to have sex because it seems everytime I call he's on the road but I love him and his wife. They have the most beautiful children...so now I have another niece. I love shopping for girls. This baby will be spoilt. Infact, all my nieces and nephews will be spoiled. I cant help it. It's like they look at you and call out for you to spoil them

I remember my cousin brought my two little cousins to visit. She went to the salvation army or somewhere and while there picked up a toy each for my cousins...which didnt really work like they should. Im like why would you go there and pick out a toy. I promptly went out to Toys R Us and splurged...I do that from time to time...I never give people anything specifically on their birthday because I buy things when I feel like and give year round...it's the way it should be...

Im looking foward to going home...

This insurance business is bothering me but im trying not to let it...trying to chill out. My friend and I may do something...like have her act like my lawyer and leave a message...we're always doing stuff like that. Like right now, depending on who calls, Im her landlady, married w/a child...

Anyways I've declared that the adjuster or whatever the hell his title is at UAIG...the insurance that should really be paying my claim....he shall not have peace until he calls me. I pray that the fire of God burns in him something fierce and may he know that he is experiencing that because of me and that until he resolves my case, he will not know any kind of peace in his life....that is my prayer...and so shall it be!!!....

it's the weekend...hope yall have something great planned...and if you're praying...pray that my claim will be settled by this UAIG ppl and that stupid adjuster man....just dont pray him dead...hmmm...and if you have any advice about dealing with insurance companies...please do share

2 comments:

aihammed delot said...

insurance companies pis$ me the f%^k off...apparently (over here anyway) they're the one big financial industry which dont anctually make killer profits, and thats cos there are soo many people srewing them over false claims and they in turn screw people over valid claims. theres just too much screwing going around the insurance industry.

NaijaBloke said...

Diamond,on ur claim with your insurance company,U don't even have to know how much the repairs will cost as long as they do a good job,but make sure they send u to a dealership instead of some roadside corner repair shop.
All u have to do is ask the adjuster which dealership he wants u to go and drop ur car @.Let the insurance company tell u which dealership to take ur car to for repairs and u just go and drop the car there and the insurance company muct provide a rental car for u and the dealership will contact u to come pickup ur car after it has been repaired.