June 16, 2006

wedding website update

www.rhynaandbj.com

my friends are always wondering how i come up with these sites...
Well something weird happened with this particular site which I got from the groom's brother.

I got a call from a client and who was it on the phone?
the BRIDE on the website...I mean...how bizarre is that. I've never met her or the groom...never spoken to her and all of a sudden she said her name and Im in my head im like "I know you"..."I was just looking at your pictures hours before". I wonder if she knew, if she would have felt violated in some way. I mean strangers stalking your website...

Well since the wedding is in ATL, I'll be attending...the brother said I could
come...so I'll be there with my entourage. But I dont know who gave him permission to invite people...I mean to my knowledge he's not putting money down for food and all that.
Reminds me of my brother. Every year, we had a party for his birthday and WHY? because the boy would take it upon himself to invite people even though he was told there wouldnt be a party. We'd be chilling in the house and all of a sudden, people start arriving at the house dressed up with gifts. I've always thought he was spoiled...that is until he went to Mayflower...that school is no joke. My mom went to visit him and came back crying. Needless to say soon after that trip he was shipped off to the states.

Anyways, back to my original train of thought: My friend told me something a few weeks back...she CRASHED a wedding?
I've never heard of anyone going to a wedding on his/her own without being invited or going with someone that was invited. She got dressed in trad and went with a friend....WITH A FRIEND!!! I was so shocked. I just cant do that... this is the wedding she crashed. She just went to the website, got the details and WENT. Talk about being bold. I couldnt do anything but laugh when she told me....I mean how do you respond to something like that

She reasoned that she knew people that knew the couple but those people that she knew that had been invited for some reason or other werent able to go. So she figured, if they were, she'd have followed...so why not go...hmmm...I just CANNOT do that. She had fun. The place was crowded. I mean someone took it upon herself to make sure she and her friend got a seat...i mean went all out to get space....if only they knew

well we're all six degrees away from knowing ourselves...with the web, it's more like a click away. I got an email the other day and saw Donnie McClurkin's name next to mine...he has aol and I added him to my buddy list. I just havent had the courage to say hello yet but I know when he's online and what not...he leaves detailed away messages such as "I'll be in XYZ and blah blah blah"

Well right now we're eagerly awaiting di and dee to update their site with their wedding pictures. I was talking to Banke who has basically been stalking their site...she's like "how long is the honeymoon now?"....ah ah...they just got married like last week...give them time...I'd actually forgotton all about the site but now that she's brought it to my attention, I'll be sure to check it for any updates...

6 comments:

Olawunmi said...

wedding-site stalker!!!!!!!!!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

are you saying you didnt click on any of the wedding website links? not even tempted to do so?....
:-)

Uzo said...

Okay Diamond. I dont know these people but i went through both sites. Yes. Guilty as charged. What can i say, i am a an unofficial wedding consultant so i need as many ideas as i can get.

Would i have one of these sites? YES. If he agrees of course. I mean i am only getting married once and the way i see it, i have some friends in certain countries that will want to be kept abreast of stuff since they will be at the wedding. (That's my excuse anyway. So Sue me)

LOL

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Girl, i thot i was the only one that caught the bug. I've been stalking di and dee's site too, eagerly awaiting the wedding pictures.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

uzo...girl I like your style...being an unofficial wedding consultant and all
:-)...girl me too...well not really. I've only coordinated one wedding which i dont think I'll be doing again...

and if anyone comes across any websites...please share...
thank you
*smile*

Uzo said...

www.toyosiandwolemorgan.com

There is a story here which i will not tell but enjoy....