June 22, 2006

These EYES of mine....

[sound on]
Look into my eyes and tell me what it is you see in me
Would you look into my eyes?
Look into my eyes and tell me what it is you see in me
Could you tell me what you see?
[sound off] - Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony


Ur DiamondHawk!!!

I have a routine
I wake up naturally around 4am
Watch the early morning news on ABC or is it NBC...I cant remember...but they do this thing w/the BBC where they count how many buses go by as the guy from london is updating them on recent news...i like doing it with them...a little off i know but that's me
so back to my routine...
Check my email, pay bills if I just got paid, check my account to see what charges came through and what's posted. I automatically log on to MSN IM and Yahoo Messenger. Most of the people (family mostly) that I chat with are in europe/nigeria so this is the oppurtunity I use to chat with them.

So I'm getting ready for work and my cousin Ayo is telling me about another cousin getting married in Kent. So of course I have to ask...does he have a WEBSITE? He doesnt know but he gives me my cousin's email address. Anyways I go do the mundane things I have to do and come back into my room to see if Ayo posted anything and that's when I saw it

UR DIAMONDHAWK!!!

you know the first thing we're inclined to do is tell the truth. so i said "Yeah" then added a question mark when I thought about it

My heart caught in my chest. I started to think about all the things that I'd been typing. You see the person that sent me that message, I look at him like a brother. I love him and his family and if he didnt know that...well now YOU DO! Hmm....did I note anything that I wouldnt want my "brother" to see? I couldnt help but laugh through my nervousness...

Kai...I've been caught...

I tried to do boldface for him
"Im supposed to be Diamondhawk....NO YOU'RE WRONG"
and all he does is laugh

I asked him...What's up with all these accusations this early morning...

He said Im going to your page RIGHT NOW

NO....no no no....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......WAIT

too late

I asked him how he recognized me...he said my eyes...

MY EYES? WHAT ABOUT MY EYES....they're sexy, captivating, they pull you in...oh yeah...THOOOSSSEEE eyes... :-)

oh hell no partner the picture is going off OFF off...he said not to worry....
NOT TO WORRY?
how can this be INCOGNITO if people are going around identifying others by different body parts...

hmmmmm?

No comments: