June 29, 2006

Dear Ms. Davis

Girl.....GURL......gahhrrrrrllll

I want to let you know that you're always in my thoughts
Everyone has their situation and Im not going to preach about things getting better but you know they will...you can quote the bible for your ownself
I just want you to know that if you need me to cry for you...or with you, then I will
If you want me to get in my car and scream your frustrations out for you, then I will

I want to make everything better but I understand everyone has their own walk they must do. Im not going to say I understand your situation because I dont get the full impact of it. Just like I have my situation and you dont get the full impact of it. It's the way it is. We each only fully understand our "own" situation no matter what someone else says

I want you to smile and be happy always...even though that may not "always" happen

When you need someone to lean on, then I'll be there to the best of my capabilities. I will work with you and take you as far as I know how. Im only human so everything wont be "perfect".

Things are going well. Im in a weird place right now as well. When I wake up...I just want to lay in the bed. In the darkness. Letting thoughts go back and forth. Im not going to volunteer hours at work for a while

I almost lost if yesterday with my laptop. Now it's running slow but I guess I have to learn to be patient. I was on the verge of getting a new one when I went to bestbuy...but you know me...I have to do at least a month's research before I buy anything. Goodnews though. I found my highschool friend through myspace yesterday. Im finding a bunch of my friends which is nice. So that lifted my spirits a little bit. Im trying to find things now to find joy in.

I was upset yesterday and when I get upset I start to think about ALOT of things. I thought about my dad, my mom, my sister, my step-mom...of the battle I've dealt with just to get to where I am today...God is great...if for nothing...Just the fact that Im not in a mental institution because I couldnt handle the stress that came by way through the years...God is on His Throne for you too

In life you just have to keep moving on because life keeps moving whether you decide to continue the journey or not

So sister-friend...Let's continue to move together and encourage each other
Im hoping you're one of my "lifetime" friends...
well...you know you're going to be in my wedding...whenever that is...dont worry you'll get a year notice

Im glad L found you...glad you went to the post office the other day. God knows when to send people your way you know...to ease a little bit of what's going on. Im still wondering about "him"...silly of me I know. But I cant help it. When I dont know something, it's so easy to obssess about it you know...

oh...I recorded my poem on CD...found a way to save it and burn it. Im going to do some of the others I did before... Create a whole album of it. I really should look into being a music producer or something...

....one more thing.....Girl you know you gotta Woosah all that w/Tiff...she's not the devil but sometimes he uses people to get to you.....her more than most...but still...I'm always rooting for the underdog...so just be patient with her

I love you....Happy Birthday.
I'll have to take you to lunch/dinner.....maybe I'll make you some fried plantains since you love them...
it'll have to be one weekend....maybe this one...

4 comments:

Miss Davis said...

Thanks so much, Its so nice that even when a person doesn't fully understand your pain they still know how to be their for you. See true friend are so precious to me, so understand that despite are differences we will remain sisterfriends for life, Girl you had me dying laughing about the computer, because I can see you sitting there so frustrated , but you are so right! Patience is a virture. Oh and you know God put people in your life for a reason so I thank God for all his blessing, and thats what keeps me pressing on. When I start thinking of all his blessing, their no way I won't make thru, see because on the other side of the storm is the blessing! So see all though it may be hard I know that GOD IS! It always good to find a long lost friend! enjoy your reunion! See the song say "You're in the right place at the right time to receive a blessing from him" So I'm going wait until my change come, and you do the same!

Sister friend for Life

Miss Davis

DiAmOnD hawk said...

girl...you're gon have me crying UP IN HERE...
let's see if i can make it till 10:30a

Uzo said...

You almost had me in tears and i dont even know Ms Davis. The sentiments expressed transcend names though. Enjoy your friendship. True friends regardless of sex are so rare.

I understand u are not feeling like the hotness right now but it will be alright. You know it will....

miss davis said...

"him" huh? you think he's at a loss of words? imagine that!