June 28, 2006

AAAaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhHHHH

windows refused to load on my laptop today
I didnt want to frustrate myself
I couldnt find my XP pro CD so i decided to get the Toshiba Recovery CD which requires I delete all my files and start over
So I've lost all my pictures....all my music...AGAIN
I didnt want to get frustrated. I wanted to go to BestBuy before coming home but I came home first instead from work. I decided that I would just go out and buy a new laptop..I just cannot handle the stress of trying to figure out the system
I'll have to get another one...I mean how many times do i have to BUY music from Itunes...all my pictures...my mom, my dad....everything is gone
*hiss*
well at least Im back online...and I have to start the process of updating EVERYTHING....
every year it seems I always have some kind of PC issue...I mean that's why I bought this laptop last year...I couldnt be bothered with my other computer....

I should have saved all my music...well whatever...It's done is done...no use crying over spilt milk...first my car...then my laptop....

So right now Im taking deep breaths...
Im not very happy about this...so Im venting by blogging when all I feel like doing is smashing the laptop to pieces....maybe getting a bat and hitting the **** out of it...I feel like I have to physically release...

okay.....breathe in....breathe out....

utter nonsense

I'll just go to bestbuy....see if there's some new laptop i can get today cuz im not feeling this toshiba at all....my cousin was like...get toshiba...hp sucks...well TOSHIBA FREAKING SUCKS...all computers suck suck suck suck suck suck suck...you feel me?


oh shit....i just remembered....ALL MY SAVED instant messenger conversations.....all the documents...my sister's pictures...my mom's logos that I created

where the H is that freaking CD

,jafwljbn;k'awe qbfojgawbvpjaewvlhboigj;blhjoiagfc`lkvbgjiefklbj'anfp9uq2p[9ur-=i4j aesnjaes hiwahga weh'ipgawijo[ gwjn[ bqtw4gu90

2 comments:

erra said...

You need to make friends with people like me.

Computers rarely fail, users do.
;( !

DiAmOnD hawk said...

they rarely fail...leaving a slight chance that they do...which is what happened to me...but if being friends with you will eliminate all my computer problems...then let's do breakfast...lunch...dinner...i need your # on speed dial!!!