April 3, 2006

VOYEUR

you know deep down, we're all voyeuristic. sure we put up a front for everyone...we're supposedly holier than....but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, we're all probably thinking some of the same perverse things. There's something seductive about letting loose and being undercover. We all like to know what or WHO is in the closet....right? and we want to know what's going on behind closed doors. I know that I'd like to know.

I want to know the latest gist. Who's doing what? when? with? and HOW...and so Im writing this and I know you secret voyeur are reading this and im thinking is my life really that interesting. I mean what could I possibly write... Should I rant about my significant other? or the fact that Keloids freak me out...Im so freaked out that I want to erase the word. Anyways there's more to THAT story that Im going to have to share months from now. Im not brave

okay. so yesterday I went to this chick's house right and I realized what Id been saying to people...that the nigerian community is a small one. I mean you have to be careful o. Everyone has gist. As for me, I like to hear but I dont share...well let me not lie...I share..but it's very limited...most of the times I just confirm or deny what someone is telling me. Even now I dont even want to write anything...anyways names will be protected but for REAL i want to spill it all....

so i work with Miss C and she married HIM. nonsense man. married Miss C without telling her he was marrying her for papers....and that is how I involved myself in drama o. As in I didnt know Miss C from Eve. I just met her at work. The drama was so detailed that she brought all the proper documentations to show me that she is married meanwhile HIM is disclaiming. And what do you know...as soon as he got his papers he divorced her...it was really unfair for HIM to do that but I tell you, the natural law is this...what goes around, comes around and Im hoping he will meet a lady that will slap his brain to common sense....Ladies out there, be VERY CAREFUL...about any foreigner professing love who doesnt have his immigration/citizen status straightened out...but I guess the same goes for guys....be careful of that status pending lady who's always trying to cater to your needs...to get locked down

As for me, Ive gotten a couple of proposals. It was always something I heard about but it was interesting to experience it. As in the approach was something...okay so this guy Jide approaches me in school...he says Incognito, I want to talk to you. So we go the reception area and he starts talking about what is my status and can I do him a favor and blah blah blah....for FREE o....*hiss* nonsense. I told him Id think about it...so I go tell a select few...as in what if he now wants to excercise his husbandly rights.....eeeeeewwwwwwwwww...Mr. Ho on campus...the guy is packed sha...I'll give him that....anyways I got married to Mr. Ho....will that now make me Mrs.Ho.....all in the name of a favor.....I just wanted to be nice. I mean I really dont know what's it's like on the other side if you know what I mean...honestly the desperation that eats at people. Im sorry I dont understand but I always believe things will work themselves out...or rather God will work them out for you...if INS doesnt get to you first that is

Honestly I try to be nice to people. I always want everyone to be happy and at the end of the day, no matter my efforts, someone ends up being upset....now that Im writing I realize i have plenty gist....anyways we'll leave those yarns for another day....you voyeurs dont really know me or you'd realize that i aint doing no one no happily ever after green card favor...so no...i did not become Mrs.Ho....God forbid bad thing...I'll give you some time...you'll start to know me soon....syllable by syllable...

okay...so it's allergy season. I dont know how I started having allergies. Ive been good for the past couple of days but yesterday I started scratching my eyes out...It's amazing I havent gone blind. and can someone tell me why it's usually my LEFT eye that is always dripping....what about the right eye....Im going to sign off here.... Just out of curiosity, would you marry someone as a favor to so they could get a green card?

Anyhow

No comments: